ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

Phil Collins... A Singer, A Musician and an Absolute Hit

Posted by David D'Angelo | 6/25/2008 09:28:00 AM | , | 0 comments »
ShareThis

I juts love the songs of Phil Collins. It makes me inspired and makes me realize the good things about life. Phil Collins is a musician and a singer which touches the hearts of his listeners.

Here are some videos of Phil Collins song as well as my artist rating for him...


Phil Collins - True Colors



Phil Collins - Another Day in Paradise


Here is my artist rating:

VOICE QUALITY : 10
PERFORMANCE : 8
ABILITY TO EVOKE EMOTIONS : 10
POPULARITY : 9
HITMAKER : 9
RECOMMENDATION : 10
TOTAL RATING : 9.33

I highly recommend songs by Phil Collins and now more music videos...


Phil Collins - Against All Odds


Phil Collins - You Can't Hurry Love


Phil Collins - Sussudio


Phil Collins One More Night

0 comments