ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

The Dark Knight Definitely Not For Kids, Review Says.

Posted by David D'Angelo | 7/22/2008 04:36:00 PM | | 3 comments »
ShareThis

"This film is not for children, and I would discourage parents from taking anyone under 12 to see this movie. 'The Dark Knight' offers a glimpse into the darker places within each of us, which might be cathartic for some, but others will simply be afraid." This was writes Jim Pappas of The Trades.com which was one of the reviews cited on an article by Yahoo! Kids.

True to my first impression that the name itself 'Dark Knight' reveals the alternative view of Batman. In fact there was even a darker version of this in which Batman does not believe in just putting criminals to jail but ending their lives so that they cannot harm society again. Heath Ledger's portrayal of Batman's nemesis, 'The Joker' had added to the darkness of this movie.



I have not watched 'The Dark Knight' yet but based on the reviews cited by Yahoo! Kids, I will definitely reconsider taking my eldest kid who is 10 years old to watch this movie. Well definitely I will watch it first then see if my kids could watch it too.

Will give you my ratings once I watch it.

3 comments

  1. Andrew // December 31, 2010 at 11:59 AM

    This Movie Is Very Violent I Would Not Suggest Taking A Kid To A Movie Because Of A Murdering Clown With No Humor And No Sense

  2. Andrew // December 31, 2010 at 12:00 PM

    This Movie Is Very Violent I Would Not Suggest Taking A Kid To A Movie Because Of A Murdering Clown With No Humor And No Sense

  3. Andrew // December 31, 2010 at 12:00 PM

    This Movie Is Very Violent I Would Not Suggest Taking A Kid To A Movie Because Of A Murdering Clown With No Humor And No Sense