ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

Just Received My Heroes Comic Book from M80... Thanks!

Posted by David D'Angelo | 8/19/2008 11:58:00 AM | , | 2 comments »
ShareThis

I was excited when I hear that a mail just came and it was from BJ DeHut, Social Media Marketing Manager of M80 which is working on the Create Your Hero Contest on NBC and of course on the Heroes series as well. At first I though that it was not a serious mail because... well there are so many hoax in the net nowadays but the thing is it is true and I did read the comic in just one sitting. If you ask my take about it well it is really interesting and revealing specially the one regarding the 10 Brides of Takezo Kensei.

Heroes the comic book, illustrated by the late Michael Turner is an exclusive comic for the 2008 San Diego Comic Con. The comic includes 4 stories that reveal more about the Heroes Universe. The stories focus on the back stories of Mohinder Suresh, Echo De Mille (the main character of the new Heroes webisode series), and Adam Monroe (Takezo Kensei).

I have also scanned on the webisode series on NBC.com but was unlucky since the webisodes is not available in the Philippines. Hoping to see more I have look into the Heroes graphic novel and they are superb... great art work and story line. It seems that NBC is really trying to make a huge comeback this season.

As you all know I do rate what I encounter in this site so here is my rating for the Heroes Comic Book:

  • ILLUSTRATIONS : 9
  • STORY: 10
  • PRESENTATION: 9
  • LENGTH: 10
  • RECOMMENDATION: 10
  • OVERALL RATING: 9.60


So there goes what I think about this comic book... highly recommended read and a sure loss not to have read it.

If you want to read the Heroes Graphic Novel which is now at its 99th Episode (Hindsight Part One) just click on the image below:

2 comments

  1. The Beej // August 20, 2008 at 4:59 AM

    Glad it arrived! I thought the Takezo Kensei was pretty awesome too.

  2. Shen // August 20, 2008 at 7:24 AM

    Yes, it did yesterday and I read it immediately... it was indeed pretty awesome to have read how many bride Takezo Kensei had.