ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis


Well while dropping Entrecard, I came across a review for The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor which stars Jet Li and Brandon Fraser saying that it was a disappointment. Well, to be honest I was excited to see this movie based on what I have seen on the trailer and now I am even more excited to watch it and give you my own review of this third installment of The Mummy. First impressions sometimes is not that accurate. The same happens on Will Smith's movie Hancock, wherein the first reviews are rather negative.

I see an excitement and new twist in The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor and perhaps a closer look at the actors, the acting and the storyline should be made in order to arrive at a more accurate review. Sometimes feelings and high expectations makes up for a negative review.

However, I am not discounting that indeed The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor is indeed a disappointment. Let us just wait and see when we view this movie.

2 comments

  1. Patrick Roberts // August 6, 2008 at 6:20 AM

    Sounds like Tomb of the Dragon Emperor was a lot of what most people expected... Brendan Frasier tries too hard to act, so you can tell he's acting

  2. Shen // August 10, 2008 at 10:13 AM

    Well I have liked the previous Mummy movies and despite that fact I think it is quite a good movie to watch. Not that good but still entertaining and exciting... as for this one still waiting to see it.