ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis

I have watched the first 4 chapter of Saw and I was always at the front of my sit with excitement and heart pounding at every scene and every second of this movie. Jigsaw and his influence and game was indeed a very disturbing scene in this movie. It is also the main source of the plot and excitement in watching the movie.

SAW 5 will be showing in cinemas around the world on October 24th. This new chapter in the movie will surely be another jaw dropper as Jigsaw continues his game through a new prodigy.

When I first heard about this movie I thought that it was just a plain horror-suspense movie just like the others but upon watching it I did see that it was more than your average movie. The puzzles and mazes in the movie will also be the puzzle and mazes that the audience will be solving with utmost curiosity.


SAW 5 Trailer


  • STORY: 10 - means the depth of the story and the overall plot.
  • CHARACTERS: 10 - this pertains to the ability of the characters to portray their roles.
  • COHERENCE: 10 - ability of the story to be coherent as the episode progresses.
  • DEPTH: 10 - the effectiveness of the story to relay the full plot and to show the story of each character.
  • MUSIC: 10 - effective use of music in the story.
  • VISUAL EFFECTS: 10 - amount and effectiveness of special effects.
  • POPULARITY: 10 - relative popularity of the story/tv series.
  • RECOMMENDATION: 10 - my recommendation


  • TOTAL RATING: 10

  • Although I give a 10 recommendation to this movie let me state that this movie is exclusively R-18 so do not lket your kids watch this or they might have nightmares.

    0 comments