ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis

Are you looking for a huge collections of MP3s which you could embed in your social network profile like Friendsrter, My Space, Facebook, Multiply or even Blogger? Then there would be one place that I can recommend. This site really contains lots of music arranged alphabetically by artist name and embedding it is as easy as 123. I even use this site for playing music at Baliuag.net Radio-TV and it never fails.

Videokeman.com boosts more than a thousand songs and has songs from International artist as well as Originalk Pilipino Music (OPM). Singers like David Cook, Mariah Carey, Jordin Sparks, Charice Pempengco, Ogie Alcasid, Janno Gibbs and more abound Videokeman.

This post is even embedded with a song from David Cook. So enjoy searching for your music and I hope that I had helped.


Always Be My Baby - David Cook Music Code


Spice up your profile in Friendster, My Space, Facebook, Multiply, Blogger and More with music codes from Videokeman.com

0 comments