ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

Heroes Season 3 Turning Out to Be a Cliffhanger

Posted by David D'Angelo | 11/06/2008 01:34:00 AM | , | 3 comments »
ShareThis

The current season of Heroes is turning out to be a cliffhanger series with many unanswered questions, twist and turns and unsure scenarios. This is the best season of heroes yet and there is more to come.

I have just finished watching Heroes Season 3 episode 6 where Peter finally met someone very important to him, his father. Now it seems that everyone thinks that Arthur Petrelli is dead and as to how he died that remains to be answered. Nathan, Peter, and Gabriel's father is supposed to be in a state of coma but thanks to Adam's power he had fully been revived.

Many is at stake as the world is in a brink of chaos once ordinary people gets access to a serum that could give them power. The heroes universe is in utter chaos with characters scrambling either to be a villain or a hero. Mohinder Suresh had become very different and is combating the side effects of his self induced power where he even hurt his own love interest Maya.

Peter is in turmoil as he struggles to learn how to control Gabriel or should I say Sylar's power which he happens to absorb in the future just before the nuclear explosion which killed Daphne, Parkman's future wife.

  • STORY: 10 - means the depth of the story and the overall plot.
  • CHARACTERS: 10 - this pertains to the ability of the characters to portray their roles.
  • COHERENCE: 10 - ability of the story to be coherent as the episode progresses.
  • DEPTH: 10 - the effectiveness of the story to relay the full plot and to show the story of each character.
  • MUSIC: 10 - effective use of music in the story.
  • VISUAL EFFECTS: 10 - amount and effectiveness of special effects.
  • POPULARITY: 10 - relative popularity of the story/tv series.
  • RECOMMENDATION: 10 - my recommendation
  • TOTAL RATING: 10


  • So it is a perfect 10... well you can't blame me I am really fascinated by this series.

    Who are the heroes and who are the villains?

    That seems to be the question that is waiting to be answered as Heroes Season 3 unfolds. What will happen to our heroes and who will be the real villain? Well let us just watch as each episode unfolds.

    3 comments

    1. cheth // November 8, 2008 at 9:05 PM

      Hi there :) I was just stopping by here to ask for some sponsors for my upcoming Christmas and new year bash contest :) It will be great to have you as a part of it :) Have a good day

    2. Idiot on a Stick // January 1, 2009 at 10:45 PM

      While I've been watching Heroes for a couple of years now, I have to say that I'm getting a little bored with it. Seems to me that the same things just happen over and over with minor changes.

      I'll probably still watch it (to a certain point) and hope for better.

    3. Shen // January 1, 2009 at 11:21 PM

      Well I think that I can agree to your observation to some extent but the storyline is still great and there are things to watch for especially in the upcoming Season 4. I love Heroes though as you say I hope the next season would be better.