ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

A Look at Heroes: Destiny Episode One (Watch it Here)

Posted by David D'Angelo | 11/14/2008 11:18:00 AM | , | 1 comments »
ShareThis

It is too early to say or make a rating on the new Heroes webisode partnered into between Sprints and NBC. I did get a glimpse of its first episode which is also posted in this article and well all I can say is it is off to an interesting start. Although the webisodes seems to bee too short for me I will really look into the upcoming episodes and I hope that you too check on it regularly. And that's not all you can catch the Heroes: Destiny webisodes right here in The Delano Observer.

Click here to WATCH Heroes: Destiny (Episode One)

Don't forget to give me your comments and reviews as well ... just comment it here.

Want to know how Heroes: Destiny came into being and get a glimpse of its trailer and some photos check out News Around Us' "Heroes Destiny Unfolds and Santiago's Journey Begins"

1 comments

  1. tramp394 // February 2, 2009 at 8:27 PM

    Nice TV Show!!! I enjoy the story line (well, most of the series' story lines anyway), which is the reason I keep watching the show. An interesting story, good actors, nice effects and a few convincing villains. Watch Heroes TV show for free from here & enjoy your precious time!!!