ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis


After seven long years since I had first knowledge of the Anime Chobits, I have finally finished watching it and concluded that it was indeed not only a good anime but a must see as well. Chobits had exceeded all of my expectations and it had given me lots of learning about life and about seeing other people. This is the anime which have truly shown what love is... in the sense that LOVE IS ACCEPTING A PERSON FOR WHO THEY ARE. Love is seeing the person beyond his or her limitations and being with that person in times of both happiness and sadness. This is what Chobits have shared with me which I hope you can also see it.

I first saw Chobits way back 2002 when Allan Leung, a BROOD member from Singapore gave me as a present the first 8 episodes of Chobits. At that time it was still a new anime. I have watched all of the first episodes then since I cannot find ways to continue watching I did stall.

When the anime came out on television, I had no time to watch it so I fail to watch it. I then moved in Bulacan and got use to a fast internet connection in 2006 that time we started viewing Chobits again. Finally, today we had the chance to watch it until Episode 26 and oh well it also includes the useless Special OVA Episode 27. I says its useless because more than 75% of it is recap of the anime.

  • STORY: 10 - means the depth of the story and the overall plot.
  • CHARACTERS: 10 - this pertains to the ability of the characters to portray their roles.
  • COHERENCE: 10 - ability of the story to be coherent as the episode progresses.
  • DEPTH: 10 - the effectiveness of the story to relay the full plot and to show the story of each character.
  • MUSIC: 10 - effective use of music in the story.
  • VISUAL EFFECTS: 5 - amount and effectiveness of special effects.
  • POPULARITY: 9 - relative popularity of the story/tv series.
  • RECOMMENDATION: 10 - my recommendation
  • TOTAL RATING: 9.25


  • That's not a perfect rating for an anime and although I wanted to give it a perfect rating it will not be fair because Chobits does not surpass the popularity of anime like Naruto and Sailormoon or even Lovehina. Also, its special effects although impressive are very rare in the anime. Chobits anyway is not about special effects but about love and finding the real meaning of happiness.


    The Love Story between Chii and Hideki


    And here is the Complete Video of the Story in the Book being read by Chii.


    Series of Books Read by Chii in Chobits


    For those who want to hear the very heart warming ending song during Episode 26, here is the ending song played when Chii finally returns to Hideki. The song is entitled "I Hear You Everywhere" performed by Rie Tanaka.



    So for those who want to watch Chobits here are some pictures for you and if you want to watch Chobits episode just drop a visit at AniLinks. By the way you can download Chobits Wallpapers at Snow Dragon.









    Also Visit My Other Blogs
    | Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

    0 comments