ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis


I was not so fond of Nuffnang when I first signed up way back December 2008 during the PeaceTech Video Conference at La Salle St. Benilde. It was a new ad network for me and nuffnang virtually has control of the ads that can be placed on your site meaning based on my experience regular sites will never had an ad. Compared to Google I rated Nuffnang mediocre at that time. Then again, I realized, hey this is still an earning opportunity and I am helping a company that invested in the Philippines and Nuffnang is worth trying than bubbling about without actual basis.

Thus, the result I added my blogs to Nuffnang Philippines and installed their code. I am now hoping that my blogs will be qualified to feature ads from companies such as Citibank, Honda, Walls, AirAsia, Nokia, Nike, Nescafe, Twisties, and more.

So what is Nuffnang?

“Nuffnang” is a word in Jafaikan. It means "Real Good/Cool!". The idea of Nuffnang came in late May of 2006, as 2 university students, Timothy Tiah and Cheo Ming Shen sat having a bento box lunch in London. Less than a year later, Nuffnang.com.my was launched on 27th Feb 2007 and within the first 3 days, had signed up 300 bloggers. Nuffnang.com.sg was to follow suit 2 months later on the 30th of April.

As from July 2009, there are over 80,000 bloggers in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines and Australia and Nuffnang has received publicity from all corners, having been featured on mainstream newspapers like The Star Malaysia, and The Straits Times Singapore.

So what is my rating for Nuffnang? Well no comment as of this point because I am yet to be serve an ad and to experience Nuffnang.


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |


0 comments