ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

Reminiscing the Best of the 1980's Love Songs

Posted by David D'Angelo | 7/29/2009 01:28:00 AM | , | 0 comments »
ShareThis

It was just mesmerizing to hear and listen to the songs of the 1980s. A decade in which I am in the young years of my life. A decade in which started when I was just 3 years old and ended when I just graduated elementary and I was 13. It was the era when I first fall in love... an era of confusion and an era of challenges. Let this video take you back to the LOVE SONGS OF THE 80s:



Fell in love... and remember the time when you are still young. Days where just very easy and there are no hard problems. You don't have to really exert so much effort because since you are young not too much will be expected of you.

Just love to get back to these times at some time.


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |


0 comments