ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis

Last year it was simply awesome and lots of learning was indeed shared although well I decided to stay in Blogger and is still more comfortable, I would admit that WordPress is also a great platform. Versatility for me is important so I am trying both worlds. This year, WordCamp 2009 will be happening on September 19, 2009, Saturday at the Asian Institute of Management. It's not free as before but your P500 will surely worth ten times with what you will get from attending an event like this.

Your P500 or US$12 registration fee will include lunch, snacks, official WordCamp shirt and freebies. Isn't that cool.


WordCamp Philippines 2008


By the way, I remember that I did win tickets for two to the movie Righteous Kill during this blogging event... Cool! Hope I can win more this time.

You should also check out http://wordcamp.ph/ for regular updates on the event and for main events and other competitions and features in which you and your blog could join.

For those who want to register... JUST CLICK THIS LINK.

See you at WordCamp 2009!


Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |


0 comments