ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis

With the election getting near some of those with naughty minds can't help but conceive ways to put things said by candidates into a literal twist while some just like to play Google.

Any reaction?

I would say that Manny Villar did not literally swim in that pool of garbage when he asked, "Nakaligo ka na ba sa dagat ng basura?"


As for the Noynoy Aquino Google search it is a screen capture trick. How to do it? Try this out...

  1. Search for the word Noy-Noy Aquino in Google
  2. Revise the word in the search engine box by typing whatever words you like.
  3. Click PRINT SCREEN or any way to capture the screen
  4. Put it in a photo editor, save and publish

Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

4 comments

  1. pro retard // January 13, 2010 at 1:56 PM

    tanga!!! retarded ka rin dba? yung mukha mo tingnan mo sa slamin. dba mas retarded kpa?

    puti balat mo diba tapos bilog mukha mo. mongoloid ba yun?

  2. john // January 13, 2010 at 2:04 PM

    you're missing the point pro retard... i think he is actually supporting Noynoy Aquino because he is exposing the image to be fraud...

  3. Shen // January 14, 2010 at 7:08 PM

    I did not make these drawings and captures I just find it out on the internet. I also did not make any comment regarding them nor endorse them.

  4. Shen // January 14, 2010 at 7:10 PM

    I am a blogger and this blog is for observations and what I find around. It does not mean I like them at all.