ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

Three Kingdoms Online is Back!

Posted by David D'Angelo | 1/04/2010 03:54:00 PM | , | 0 comments »
ShareThis

I was an avid player of Three Kingdoms Online way back in 2002 when all of a sudden the game was removed and ended. It was a game that I had been playing even on playstation.

The story of the Three Kingdoms was an epic event in the history of China as it involves the quest for conquest of China at a time of a great warriors, philosophers and leaders.


I saw the new Three Kingdoms Online Game through a Facebook Ad and so when I see it I immediately join. The interface was better and it offers more functionality than before. That's not all you can even ask your friends to join.

Build your city, strengthen your army, recruit heroes and more in this captivating tale of war, heroism, politics and conquest.

Join the game now!

Also Visit My Other Blogs
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments