ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis

Just a week ago I have resigned from the campaign team of Nick Perlas due to certain events and differences. During the days that follow I searched and looked at other candidates so I can decide clearly. It was a hard and daunting task to do.

For several days it had become clear that despite the difference and some key points which I remain to hold NICANOR PERLAS IS STILL MY CHOICE FOR PRESIDENT IN MAY 2010.

There is no one in the current presidentiables which can match his track record, his platform, his green advocacy, his dedication and his wide ranging knowledge on various topics.

Nick Perlas continuous to amaze me and inspire me that there is indeed hope for this country. We might not agree on certain issues and yes, Nick Perlas might have a character that can be said as temperamental at times but at least I know who he is personally.

Whatever happens in this election one thing is clear, Nick Perlas has opened up the doors for the possibility of new politics and a new Philippines and for one I would like to be part of that.

I look forward to a future where my family and I could live in a Philippines we can all be proud of.

FINALLY IT IS CLEAR AND SEALED... I AM VOTING NICK PERLAS FOR PRESIDENT!



Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // April 29, 2010 at 10:43 AM

    perfect decision!

  2. David D'Angelo // April 29, 2010 at 2:22 PM

    Definitely... there is no one there like him.

  3. EDGAR // April 30, 2010 at 10:31 PM

    i am going for nic perlas!!! NICANOR PERLAS FOR PRESIDENT!!!