ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis


Truly I am so sad to have missed once again our Class Reunion last May 1, 2010 in Atimonan, Quezon. It was the OLAA Batch 94 reunion and I am so set to go there but personal things prevented me from really going there.

It has been 16 years since we graduated and many of my classmates had really have a good life that they so deserve.

I congratulate each and everyone of them for really working hard to achieve their goals and doing what it takes to be successful. Many of them for sure had endure great sacrifices and hardships just to be where they are now.
(Left: The girls of Batch 94; Right: Ronald and Bobby)

Am sure there were those who were not so lucky but still we should all be glad that we are still here and able to survive.


As I scan through the photos of the reunion I was overjoyed to see them once again even just through it. I hope that I will be able to really make amends and be with you next time.

Take care and again God bless always classmates!

More photos of the OLAA BATCH 1994 CLASS REUNION 2010 here... http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2031180&id=1560613863&ref=nf



Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments