ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis

I would like to agree and borrow this quote from Carlo Angelo Vargas, "Nick is my cadidate but now Aquino is my president," this statement calls for healing and seeing beyond the difference of election and serving for our country.

I would also like to say that I have the same view. With all honesty I do not like Noynoy Aquino. As I have said in my blog, "Pagod Ka Na Bang Maging si Juan?" he is not the best choice for president but the people have spoken and they choose him.

Noynoy Aquino has a very mediocre track record as a legislator and he fails compare to his parents but we should still give him the benefit of the doubt. We should not wait and ensure that we prove our suspicions true and that he commits every mistake possible.

What we should do is really find ways to help him as our new president. Let us remember that if he fails, it is not only him that will suffer but it is the whole country that will be affected.

Again I would like to quote Carlo, "Nick is my candidate but now, Aquino is my president. As my president, I will support him when he is right, and hold him accountable when he is wrong."

I am a Filipino, I am Maharlika and I am for the best interest of our country and our people.


Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments