ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis

I searched for ways on how to integrate Adsense into blogger posts and the only options are on top, at the top left, at the top right, and below. My searching then came to a very rare option for me, that is the ability to place Adsense anywhere within your blog posts with just a "call code".

For me this is one way of using Adsense in a very versatile mode and actually maximizing the chance of earning fro Adsense. Your earnings from Adsense depends on the traffic of your blog and also the position of the code in your blog. If these two are combine and given the best consideration then earning a minimum of $50-$100 a month is possible.

So for those who want to learn of the "Insert Adsense Anywhere"just VISIT THIS BLOG and you will be empowered.

Thanks for providing me with an opportunity to maximize earnings!

Also Visit My Other Blogs | Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

4 comments

  1. rish // June 17, 2010 at 3:00 PM

    hello i just want to ask kung naexperience mo na bayaran ka ng adsense?

  2. David D'Angelo // June 17, 2010 at 7:39 PM

    Yes, I did. I will be receiving my second check from Google amounting to US$106 this month, maybe the check will arrive next week. Kailangan mo maka reach ng $100 bago ka makatanggap.

  3. rish // June 18, 2010 at 12:19 PM

    talaga ang galing naman :) sa nuffnang? konti pa lang ang naririnig ko na mga pilipino na nakakareceive ng payment sa adsense.

  4. David D'Angelo // June 19, 2010 at 2:05 PM

    Sa nuffnang hindi pa ako nakakatanggap eh. May technique kasi sa Adsense saka dapat high traffic talaga ang blogs mo o kaya interesting mga sinusulat mo.