ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

LSS with World Cup 2010 Waka-Waka by Shakira

Posted by David D'Angelo | 6/19/2010 02:37:00 PM | , | 3 comments »
ShareThis


I caught the Last Song Syndrome or LSS from Shakira's Waka-Waka This Time for Africa. I love to hear it over and over again and without getting tired of hearing the lyrics. The lyrics is simply very inspiring as well.

The message is simple, "Today's your day, You paved the way, Believe it and if you get down

Get. When you get down, Get up. It is simply about believing that you can do things and the power to believe in yourself.

Here is the Official Music Video Music video by Shakira featuring Freshlyground performing Waka Waka (This Time for Africa). Waka-Waka is part of The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup (TM) Song released by 2010 Sony Music Entertainment.



Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| The News Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

3 comments

  1. Anonymous // August 3, 2010 at 10:41 PM

    I LOVE YOU..................................LOVE YOU LOVE YOU LOVE YOu

  2. David D'Angelo // August 5, 2010 at 9:16 AM

    Shakira is such a great singer... this is one great song!

  3. Sharon Stone // June 2, 2016 at 8:23 PM

    Your list gives me many creational ideas that I can perhaps use on my web tender too. Trusox Soccer