ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

Send Unlimited SMS and Text Message with just P0.50 balance

Posted by David D'Angelo | 6/28/2010 10:17:00 AM | | 0 comments »
ShareThis


Is it just me or was this really possible to send SMS Messages for free. I had been texting for some time now and sending SMS and well it was being sent. I have tried it yesterday and it was working and then I tried it again today and again it was working.

I am not subscribed to any call promos that is why I find this really weird. The only thing that is different is that the messages cannot be send immediately.

To send the message I have to go to my Outbox cancel the sending message and then send it again. Once the box updates the message is sent.

Is it just me or are others experiencing this too? Please share your inputs. Thanks!


Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments