ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

What's It Like to be Justine Bieber?

Posted by David D'Angelo | 6/16/2010 04:44:00 PM | | 0 comments »
ShareThis


I saw a vide on Perez Hilton's website on one of Justine Biever's concert, entitled "What's It Like Being Justin Bieber???" The video was taken from a camera of one of the guitarists in the concert. Seeing the view from the stage is one magnificent thing. If I were Justine Bieber and I am in front of those thousands of fans that would either feel great or I would feel really nervous.

Justine Bieber had been one of the most popular singers today and is in fact one of the youngest. Girls definitely had a go for him as well as those that are homos. Well, why wouldn't they? Justine Bieber is 100% cute and hot.

Now here's the video, watch it and feel like Justine Bieber.



Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments