ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis



Diablo III is one game that I will surely play once again when it come out. I spend tons of hours playing both Diablo I and Diablo II and achieved perfection of my character. I manage to collect numerous rare items and finished the game with flying colors... Now this is the next level.

I am hinting that Blizzard might be releasing Diablo III in 2011 so I better prepare to upgrade my PC or buy a new desktop or laptop just to play this game. Damn I want to play this 100%

The playable character classes so far revealed are the Barbarian, the Witch Doctor, the Wizard, and the Monk. There is one character class yet to be unveiled.

Now here are the teaser videos for Diablo III Monk Class:





What do you think folks? Great game isn't it?

Also Visit My Other Blogs | Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments