ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis


It had been 3 long days and I still can't add new friends on Facebook. After trying to add about 10 fellow bloggers, FB warned me that I am doing something illegal and then after two more adds, I was blocked.

I am wondering the logic behind this blocking system of FB. I know that some might abuse this feature but at least if you slowed down for a while or if they have a threshold for example "you can only add 50 friends a day," then that would be better.

It just irritate me a lot that I can't add new friends, when in fact I am not doing anything illegal. What do you think? Should FB just add a threshold for friends added per day or do you think this auto-blocking is fine?

Also Visit My Other Blogs | Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments