ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

I Love to Eat and I Want a Free Phone

Posted by David D'Angelo | 8/21/2010 02:08:00 PM | | 0 comments »
ShareThis



Win a Nokia 5230 from Manila Reviews in the “Nokia: My Life” Promo - Manila Reviews together with other members of the Manila Blogs Family is celebrating its 5th year anniversary in the blogosphere and they are giving away FREE NOKIA PHONES too!

Manila Reviews is a food review blog which features mouthwatering and straight forward review on food and restaurants/establishments which cater them. Reviews includes every type of food from appetizer to main course to desert and more... name it you will find it in Manila Reviews.

Manila Reviews in its five years of food review already accumulated 149 food reviews, not bad for an intimate blogger such as them. From a modest site Manila Review had now established itself as a major food blog in the Philippines.

Now on to the contest... well they are giving away a Nokia 5230 Touchscreen phone. All you have to do is check out the contests RULES HERE and then accumulate those entries... who knows you might be the lucky winner of a brand new phone from Nokia Philippines.
Honestly, I want to have a new phone and I am participating in this contest and raffle. The Nokia 5230 will greatly help me in my blogging and also improve the quality of my blog photos. But since I am a blogger, I am also sharing this to all of you my dear readers.

Let's go, surf and join Manila Review now!


Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments