ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

MY Super One are my Kids!

Posted by David D'Angelo | 8/04/2010 11:20:00 AM | , , | 2 comments »
ShareThis


When thinking about my Super One it had been a hard choice since my kids are the most important in this world to me. Then, I realized that I never really have to choose one because if you have children they are just one for a parent like me thus they are my SUPER ONE.

For eight years now I am a single parent and my kids are not really living together. My wife and I decided to separate ways for various reasons and I know that it had been hard for the kids more than it had been hard for me. When that separation happened I talked to my kids and tried my best to explain to them that it was never their fault and not to hate themselves or their mother.

I have to do away with almost all of what I have including my inheritance and start a new life. For more than four years I have to be away from my kids and only to see them once or twice a year. It was a heartbreaking moment for me because I love them so much. I was not been given a chance to really see them grow during their early years.

The loneliness and the eagerness to see them was simply unbearable. Every day I am thinking about them, about what they do and about how their life is changing. If not for my mobile phone and the reliable Globe connection I would have been insane. Globe made it possible for me to connect to my kids and at least talk to them. For more than four years my mobile phone and Globe had been my means to communicate with the kids I love so much. It had been the only means to feel the love, passion and ease the loneliness with my Super One.

It was only in 2006 when finally my eldest son, John Dwight decided to study and live with me. It was one of the happiest moments in my life because finally I can be a Dad. I can spend more time with my son. However, the happiness was not complete because I am still far away from my two other kids.


It was more than two years since the day my eldest son lived with me and I am now preparing to also get my two other children and finally bring them together once more. I love them so much that I would give anything and lost anything just to make them happy and let them stay. I could never eve replace any one of them nor will I choose among them.

I love my kids and as a single parent I will strive to give them the best life possible and to prepare them to become a good citizen of this country. My kids are my SUPER ONE and do not make me choose one because THEY ARE ONE.

They are indeed my jewels, my only great treasure in this world and thanks to Globe for they made us connected despite all the trials and hardships that had happened.

This is my official entry to the Globe Super One Blogger Contest. A show of love and dedication to the one I love so much. You can also blog about your Super One and show your love.


Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

2 comments

  1. Sows // August 4, 2010 at 9:00 PM

    it really moves me reading such a tearful story.
    a proud daddy's girl here, sir! nice post!

    ive joined as well. Good luck to all of us.

  2. David D'Angelo // August 5, 2010 at 9:18 AM

    Thanks! These stories and memories makes me stronger. Good luck on your entry as well :)