ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis

I joined a contest in the ASUS Philippines Facebook page and at first I thought the price was a very good ASUS Wireless Router however the admin clarified that the price at stake was a brand new ASUS Xonar Soundcard. What is a Xonar Soundcard?

This prompted me to search online and check on the ASUS Xonar Soundcard. The first thing that caught my attention was the cool design of the soundcard. Never had I seen a soundcard which is said to be "designed to kill."


I know that this soundcard has different models and variation but by just looking at the one above, who would not be awed by it.

Another photo which caught my attention is a poster for an ASUS Exhibit in Ban leong Booth 6121. I don't even know the place but check out the definition of the ASUS Xonar Soundcard and you will surely want to have one of this.


I don't really know which model will be given away but checking through the internet all of the models of this soundcard are simply superb. Take for example the ASUS Xonar D2 Ultra Fidelity Sound Card even received a 90% rating from TweakTown, one of the leading reviewers on the internet.

So do you want to win an ASUS Xonar Soundcard? Well CHECK THIS OUT.

Here is another photos of the ASUS Xonar Soundcard...



Also Visit My Other Blogs | Newz Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments