ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis



What's best about the Google experience? Well Google had greatly improved by providing the best e-mail, online map and online collaboration. For me personally, Google is one of the best online companies so far. Today, I would like to share an experience by my friend and a request to help him also.

Mark Manlimos talks about "How Google Can Help You as a Technologist?". Here is a snippet of his entry.

Normally, seminars like these are organized by the companies' HR departments who tie up with school officials. And normally, you only get to see representatives from these companies do all the talking. But this technology seminar I had attended was something else. Why? Because you don't normally get to see both the CEO and CTO of a software company come all the way over here and do the talking themselves.

That is just a part of his entire experience which you can read by liking this page http://www.facebook.com/orangeandbronze and liking his entry here http://www.facebook.com/orangeandbronze/posts/148392145224123

Through this you help him and also help other users to know more about the Google Experience.

Thanks!


Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| The News Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

1 comments

  1. Mark "The Marathonman" Manlimos // March 17, 2011 at 6:13 PM

    THANK YOU VERY MUCH KUYA DAVID!!! This is truly an honor! Just the mere fact of having a post mentioning about me here is like PURE AWESOMENESS!!! :D
    I feel like I just achieved another milestone in my life! Thank you thank you thank you!!! And please continue to do your amazing cosplays! You never fail to amaze me. And you prove that age is never an issue when you wanna have fun. :D