ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a
ShareThis


Recently I was privileged to have 7 airplane trips to Mindanao in just a month. This was the most number of consecutive flights ever that I have in my life. During those times I treasured the moments that I had when I am sitting at the window section of the plane. Why? Because I want to share the experience of riding an airplane with you my dear readers and friends.

This first video is taken during my flight from Manila to General Santos City. The skies was very clear so you can have a feel of how it is like when riding a Cebu Pacific flight. The travel takes nearly 2 hours.



Here is another video of my flight from Cotabato City to Manila again via Cebu Pacific Air. This one captures the descent of an airplane to the Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal 3 (NAIA 3) Tarmac.



Do you have your own experience to share? How about a video? Just share it and let us showcase the wonders of nature and the skies as viewed from inside a plane.

Thanks for reading and viewing!


Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| The News Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

0 comments