ss_blog_claim=2009109d2b289b3ead7325a0debe894a

Whitney Houston Best Songs: A Personal Tribute

Posted by David D'Angelo | 2/19/2012 03:05:00 PM | , , | 2 comments »
ShareThis


For those who are Whitney Houston fans here are some of my personal best songs from Whitney Houston.  Whitney Houston recently passed away after being found dead.  There are rumors that she suffered the same fate as that of Michael Jackson. Personally, I salute you for your great music and inspiration...

Without further ado, here are some of Whitney Houston's best songs...

Let us start with one of the songs that will be remembered through a great Disney movie, The Prince of Egypt.  Here is Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey with "When You Believe."


Here are more Whitney Houston songs which I am sure you will all love.


Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (1987)


Whitney Houston - The Greatest Love of All (1986)


Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You (1992)


Whitney Houston - One Moment in Time (1999)


Whitney Houston - All At Once (1987)


Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You (1985)



Whitney Houston - Where Do Broken Hearts Go (1987)



Whitney Houston - Didn't We Almost Have It All(1987)



Whitney Houston - I Look to You(2009)



Also Visit My Other Blogs 
| The News Around Us | Ordinary People, Ordinary Day |

2 comments

  1. bing // February 19, 2012 at 4:07 PM

    all of these songs are beautiful but i love i look to you and i will always love you best.

  2. gee // February 19, 2012 at 10:43 PM

    may you rest in peace Whitney!